Pages

Monday, March 17, 2008

Nick

I have been dog sitting for a couple days and will be for a few more. Nick (the dog) was one of Riley's (my sister's dog (a Jack Russell)) puppies from her first litter ;(Oscar(r.i.p.) our mini Dachshund, got Riley pregnant, and that is how we got the Jacked up Weenies. We had named the litter of three Jack Daniels, Jim Beam, and Jose` Cuervo. "Jim" is now Nick because he was a Christmas present to a close family friend who lives two doors down the road from us.
Nick is seriously one of the craziest dogs I have ever met,(my family has 4 Jack Russells), he plays died and plays cowboys and indians (you pretend to shoot him with your fingers and he drops to the ground) he is hyper beyond belief. He is so cute!
The picture is of Nick and I when he was maybe 3 weeks old... we used to take naps together.

No comments:

Post a Comment