Pages

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

My Dog Monty

Monty, is one of the most loving, goofy, and hairy dog I have ever had. He has been my shadow and comforter since I've been back home, and I would not want it any other way. As I was working on some homework Monty was being silly by "nesting" on my bed moving blankets around and I just happened to put a sweatshirt on my bed... Monty decided to crawl into my sweatshirt to keep warm, I could pass up the opportunity of taking pictures so here ya go!Monster decided that he was finally comfortable enough to fall asleep.

I think this one is my favorite.

He had enough of me taking pictures of him.

3 comments:

  1. Did you make sure he was wearing the hood and not sticking his head up a sleeve? lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't help him. His head was already sticking out of the hood.

    ReplyDelete