Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Mission Springs

The bags are basically packed and the car is slowly being filled.

"Where am I going?"

Only to the best place on earth! I'm guest counseling for a week at Frontier Ranch and I can't wait! I have really regretted not working there this summer although there was plenty for me to do at home and with the covenant church to keep me busy. Boy oh boy have I missed camp!

Back to being called Sweet Pea, having amazing fellowship, and a fun filled week of bringing kids closer to God; nothing is better than that!
Also it's a Jr. High week so the girls that I will have will be somewhere in the 7th-9th grade age. Which means better and deeper conversations!

I'm ready but realized it's easier to pack for a whole summer than a week!

I'll blog about my week once I get home!

1 comment: