Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Ten On Tuesday

Each week someone is randomly picked to come up with the ten questions... this week just happened to be my sister's lucky week; you can check out her blog at Practicing Patience



1. What two cities should be moved closer together?
Kona and Chicago, tropical beaches and the city that would be perfect!

2. What was the first plane ride you took?
It was to The Big Island, Hawaii!!! I was 5 I think? I absolutely love Hawaii I'm gonna live there someday :)

3. What continent would you most like to visit?
Europe... I used to want to go to Australia because they speak English, then I found out how big the spiders are there... I'll stick with going to Europe!!!

4. What’s your favorite place to window-shop?
Pottery Barn. :)

5. What’s the least fun you’ve ever had at a place specifically tailored for fun?
Disneyland... I was with a few friends (of which only 1 of them I can tolerate for more than several hours) I was annoyed and grumpy and no fun to be around at "The happiest place on Earth"

6. You’re stuck on an island with plenty of food, a companion, and a relatively stress-free lifestyle. What do you say when the rescue ship comes?
"I'm SAVED!!!!" I'm sure I'd be ecstatic to be rescued!

7. Which day of the week do you look forward to most?
Wednesday. It's in the middle of the week and generally the rest of the week flies by until Monday...

8. What’s your favorite place to enjoy the great outdoors?
I LOVE THE BEACH!!! It doesn't matter the time of year as long as I'm at the beach I'm happy!!!

9. What’s on your “to do” list this summer?
1. Find a job 2. Figure out what to do for the fall 3. Spend time with friends and family 4. Maybe go on a road trip Oregon, Washington, B.C. Canada?, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming... and maybe a few other states??? (Courtney are you still game?)

10. Which natural disaster freaks you out the most?
Tornadoes I'm petrified of them! Thank goodness CA never gets them!!!


Roots and Rings

3 comments:

  1. I didn't know about these Australian spiders... Australia wasn't really on my list to begin with, but it may never make it on the list because of that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, I found out not to long ago... they are HUGE and SCARY so Aussie is not going to be on my list ever again!

    ReplyDelete