Pages

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Only a Week? Really?

So I have officially been living here for a little over a week actually closer to 2 weeks. It's been a crazy week too! Let's see, well I moved in last Friday and had no electricity until Wednesday. I had to register for classes on Tuesday when classes started Wednesday, so I didn't get all of the classes I would have liked to be in and at what time. Oh well, I'm enjoying the classes that I'm in so that's what matters right? Adam and Karl live diagonally and across the lawn from my apartment. Adam is a whole different story that I'll get into a little bit later. I've been living on my own and today I found out that a girl who also lives in my court but with 4 roommates has been approved to move in with me! YAY I get a ROOMIE!!! I've made quite a few friends some who are commuters and some who live in my court who are also transfers. Also, my bestest friend in the whole wide wolrd since 4th grade is going to fly out and visit me in October! So much has happened I just can't think of it all... sorry.

So you open my front door and this is what you see. My living room.

My Dining Area.


My Kitchen.


Half of my bedroom.



That is a brief tour of my apartment I left out my desk and the bathroom... oh well!

I went to buy some of my books today, which my luck was only 2 of the 7 books were in stock, but the bookstore did have this super cute backpack and camp pretty much distroyed my backpack trust me it has seen better days! So, I bought a new backpack and it's really nice, it has a special pocket for sunglasses, and a insulated pocket to put cold sodas in... and it can carry my laptop which is what I need since all my classes allow them.
Isn't she a beaut?


Now for Adam. Well, I didn't really see him in the beginning of moving down here but lately I've been seeing him around more, and not like passing him on my way to class its like stopping by my apartment to hang out. But, I still have no clue what we are... if we are anything...

2 comments:

  1. Sister, you need more color in that little apartment of yours! Colors like that are in your new packpack.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I say, don't worry about figuring out what you two are, yet. That can come later. Figure out where you fit in at APU. Figure out if you like who he is as a person, that he treats you, and everyone else for that matter, with respect. I want to have you listen to some lessons Brad Bell gave a few years ago at church. But I can't send you the link, because it won't take you directly there. So I'll show you at Septemberfest. :) See you then!

    ReplyDelete