Pages

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Color Me Happy

Don't you just hate it when you get a song stuck in your head and you just don't know where or when during the day you heard it?

I think you can guess where this is going...

Today, out of no where I started to sing a song that I know for a fact has never been on the radio. How do I know this? Because it's a song from my childhood, no not New Kids On The Block(they're from Courtney's childhood although I wish I had randomly been singing any of their songs!) this song is actually from Fisher Price, ya like the little kid toy company. You see when I was little (probably 3 or 4 years old) and learning colors, shapes, abc's somebody probably my parents got me an interactive book with a cassette tape called Color Me Happy When I Know My Shapes.



So how and why do I have a song from Color Me Happy stuck in my head? I have no clue! But, I think it's hilarious that this song has been stuck in my head all day. The best part of all is that I haven't heard it since I was really little and I knew the words! The other funny thing is that I found the cassette tape and found a cassette player so my mom and I just listened to it! It brings back so many great memories!

1 comment: