Pages

Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Love & Marriage Pt. 2

Less than 4 months until we say "I Do". We have crossed a few more things whole lot off of our "To Do" list in the last 3 months.


  • We ordered our invites through Feel Good Wedding Invites (We just got the package today! YEEE!!!) 
  • The Bridesmaid's dresses are ordered and being custom made for each of the girls.
  • The Groomsmen's suits have been selected and ordered 
    • Now to find shoes for both bridesmaids and groomsmen
  • We have the florist booked!
  • We took our engagement pictures! (Stephen and I had so much fun and we love Kori & Jared Photography!
  • We have settled on our table centerpieces! (This has been the hardest of all the planning! I had too many ideas thanks to Pinterest and my mom and my sister.... Seriously though too many ideas, and I reigned it all in and decided on 3 different centerpieces! 
  • We chose our cake  donuts (Stephen and I have a friend who owns a donut shop and makes the best donuts in the Valley) 
  • The ring bearers and flower girls have their shirts and dresses.
  • We registered at Bed Bath & Beyond and at Crate & Barrel
  • I had my first Bridal Shower on May 10th (I am overwhelmed by the love and support of both Stephen and my family and friends)
  • We have been making Strawberry Jam as our favors
  • I have been doing a lot of DIY projects for the centerpieces and some other details. 


I'm positive that there's more that has been accomplished in the last 3 months. 

Thanks for your support!

Until next time :)
Kaitlin






No comments:

Post a Comment