Pages

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Love & Marriage pt. 3

OH MY GOSH!  Time has flown by. Let's see there's less than 27 days left until I become Mrs. Moore and a whole lot that's going on. 



Invites are out rsvp's are coming in. 
Gifts are coming in and thank you's are being sent out. Finalizing everything and working on the last details. Y'all this wedding is coming together and fast! 

My gown is being altered. We've finalized our menu. Met with our officiant. Setup a playlist of music. Met with our wedding coordinator. Had my makeup and hair trial. I've had my bachelorette party. Did I mention our engagement pictures are featured in a magazine?!? 


There have been a few stressful moments, but I didn't lose sleep over them. Actually I would love to plan weddings as a living.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment