Pages

Friday, June 27, 2008

Gumby

So Gumby.... or Adam.... whichever you perfer, apparentally likes me....

Ok so Sumo (Brittany) was talking to him yesterday and without even mentioning me he started to spill the beans. He likes me (thinks I'm cute and could be a potential girlfriend) but, he has been on again off again with a girl back home and apparentally he was talking about all of the red flags that there are with the relationship back home..... He is seriously an amazing guy and I really do like him!


I didn't come to work here at Frontier Ranch in hopes of finding a boyfriend... actually I gave my liking of boys over to God. You see I figure that by me giving God the power of something I really don't need in my life then he will bless me with the right one and there are so many GOOD things about Adam.

For starters he is a christian ( a frim believer at that), he is all that I can imagine as far as the personality goes, he goes to APU which HELPS a lot.... and there's just so much that I can't describe....




P.S. I'll try to post a picture of him sometime soon

3 comments:

  1. Yeah! A new post!

    Is it soon yet? I know I got to see who he was on Thursday. But for someone that likes you, he sure didn't jump up to meet the fam...

    You'll have to fill me in more later.

    Love, love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey you need to update your blog. It was nice seeing you. Hope Debbie Downer got better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You will have to wait a few days more to find out about APU. Hope ;your week is going great with the hot pants gang. It's 108 and HOT. A

    ReplyDelete