Pages

Sunday, June 1, 2008

Interesting week...

This last week was my last week working as the Children/ Youth Intern at Hilmar Covenant Church. Friday was my last day... I had mixed feelings, I was comfortable with my job and the people I worked with , but I've been ready to move on with my life and grow up or should I say ween myself from my mom (it's like I'm still attached to the umbilical cord.... ewwwwww...) ANYWAYS... So on Wednesday I had a doctor's appointment for a mole on my back and arm and stomach and face and neck.... (I don't use sunscreen as much as I should to put it lightly), I was scared that I had cancer.... LOL in other terms I freaked out and thought the worst possible thing good thing it was a false alarm! My appointment was 30 min. north from where I live so my mom and I made the most of our trip up. We went shopping! I got a one piece (I haven't worn a one piece since the third grade....) and I exchanged some shorts that I got awhile ago they didn't fit like they did when I tried them on... once we got home I immediately started to get ready for the Josh Turner / Carrie Underwood Concert!!! Let me tell you it was an AMAZING concert!!! After the concert we went to The Cheesecake Factory and of course we had cheesecake it was so yummy!
My sister Courtney bought the whole entire collection of Sex in the City so for the past week we have been trying to catch-up (we're seeing the movie on Tuesday with a lot of other girls).
On Friday I had to go and straighten somethings out at Merced Community College all dealing with my transcripts being sent to Azusa Pacific University... 2 hours later I hope they did what I had asked them to do... it was so frustrating!!! After I dealt with stupid-heads in Merced, I had to go to work for my last day working there...


Needless to say it hit me today that I will be leaving for the summer (11 weeks) in one week... I'm so scared and sad and excited and anxious all at the same time that it makes me all the more sad to be leaving my mom and dad all summer not even being able to talk to my mom everyday if I'm lucky once a week... OH GOD BE WITH ME!

1 comment:

  1. Um, you're leaving me too. Thanks for remembering!

    *sniff*

    ReplyDelete