Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Update!

So it's been 4 days at Frontier Ranch and it has been so far so good. Learning everything to do and all the rules has been a lot to take in but it's all worth it. So many CUTE boys (I'm blushing if you couldn't tell). I am an official "belay"er... for the rock wall. :) Yesterday we had a free night so all of the girls went out for ice cream at Marie Anne's.... it was really, really amazing! After ice cream we started to get ready for our sleep out on the stage and watch a movie as well. The boys bless their hearts, walked on to the stage singing to all of us girls they were dressed in their best attire... and THEN they said that to make everything more special for our girls night they served us barbie and my little pony fruit snacks and popcorn and juice... it was really cute.... when they were leaving the stage they sang goodnight sweetheart...



Then this morning came and it changed everything that was appreciated! 6 in the morning WE woke up to the battle music from pirates of the carribean and water balloons were thrown to wake us up.... not happy campers now are we....



to be continued

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having fun! Remember me if there are any boys my age! I heart Mary Anne's Ice Cream... You've GOT to try their Kaulah Crunch...DELISH!

    (did you read my blog about the possum?)

    ReplyDelete