Pages

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Don't Know Where to Begin

So, I know that a lot has happened since I last wrote. What has been happening in my life you may ask? A LOT!!! Ok so, I went home after being on rotation, I was only there for 1 night not even for 24 hours. I filled out lots of paper work stating that I will be attending APU this fall, and where to live STUFF! I then went to get my car SMOG it failed so in order to get back to camp I got to barrow my mommy's car!!! YAY! So then I had to go back home to get my car once it was fixed (the next weekend). In the meantime of having my mom's car I was counseling, it was Christmas in July week... and it was my worst week EVER!!! This last week I was also Counseling and it was besides the fact that they were 9th graders and my all time favorite cabin It was my best week!
My girls although I tried to hide the fact and act as if nothing were happening they figured out that I like Gumby.... They didn't let me live it down either!!! They teased and pestered me about it the whole week! But, he didn't help the fact I'll explain later...



Anywhoskies, Abby is possibly coming to visit this Friday/ Saturday. Val and I are going to the beach in 25 min. (it's my day off!). And this Saturday is the Staff Banquet at 6:30p.m. and I found the perfect dress (it only cost me $10)!!!


I'll fill you in later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment