Pages

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm Home!

So, I'm home for a week before I go and move away for college APU here I come!
My last week of camp was emotional but so fun! To start off with the fact that I had met 2 of my campers earlier in the summer (that made some things easier), Zan "Avocado" turned 21 on Tuesday so on Monday at midnight a few of us snuck out of our cabins to celebrate with sparkling cider and breaking in the kitchen for some cookie dough and chocolate ecairs, on Tues. I played a little soccer with some campers and injured my big toe, Wednesday went to Urgent Care to see why my toe was still swelling and bruising found out that it's shattered like a piece of glass, the start of staff leaving for home/school. It was hard to leave but, I can say that this summer I have grown up and grown spiritually.


I'm Glad To Be HOME!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're home too! We've got a lot of making up to do for your extended absence in this coming week!

    ReplyDelete