Pages

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Home Sick

Have you ever been home sick?

I have... well I am it's almost been 3 months of me not living at home... and well I just miss it.
I miss my family, my bed, not living out of a suit case, home cooked meals, my friends, my MOMMY (everything about her. Her hugs, kisses, conversations, cooking, even being embarrassed by her....)

This is definitely the longest I've been away from home and it's starting to really show that I miss it. I know I've gone home twice while living here but it's not the same and not nearly enough time. The next time that I go home, which by the way is in 2 weeks, I will be packing up for college and I only have a week to get the fulfillment of my family...

2 comments:

  1. Now you made me get weepy. I miss my KT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Waterworks 2 almost happened when mommy told me you posted a blog about being home sick.

    I miss you and having you around and all that goes with it!

    ReplyDelete