Pages

Monday, May 11, 2009

I was reading my wikihow to of the day sometime last week and somewhere in the perusing around I stumbled upon some cool how to's for your boring old T-shirts.
Now these t-shirt makeover's gave me an itching to make something out of those freebie shirts that you wear to workout, sleep, paint, or whatever else you do with your old shirts.
I started to dig around found a shirt that my mom bought for some crafty thing that she never got around to making and now bedazzling isn't as cool to be flaunting around... anyways I learned and have been making a few alterations and taking notes on making sun dresses out of t-shirts. I'm almost done with my example/practice dress and it looks really cute it doesn't quiet fit me because the shirt I used would fit me perfectly as a shirt but is quite skimpy when I tried it on...

...maybe I shouldn't have had the "BIGGEST" piece of ice cream cake last night...

I'm thinking about making more and selling them for a small wage.
I'm sorry that I am definitely NOT a model, I don't have a mannequin or a model that can fit this dress, I'm working on one that will fit me for sure!!!

2 comments:

  1. Nice ta-tas! Adjust the top some so it's not so booby-licious and then make me one. :) lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Paiger!

    Kait, that one can always be your bathing suit cover up.

    Now start whipping them up like crazy and sell them on etsy.com for bukko bucks!

    ReplyDelete