Pages

Thursday, May 28, 2009

School's almost done. As of today at approximately 8pm I will officially be on summer break!!! Can you tell that I'm excited? I think it's more so that I'm co-directing the kids summer program at church, helping out with the high school group at church, going to LA for my cousins wedding, guest counseling at Frontier Ranch, and trying to visit as many friends as possible while on break... I'm stoked to be done with school for the semester... if you couldn't tell. I also get to start my break off by getting my hair cut... nothing to drastic I'm growing my hair out well I'm trying to let it get longer.... if my impulses don't intervene then my hair will be long in no time at all.... just a trim is all I want, I love the feeling of freshly cut hair its all smooth and soft and straight and not dead looking...

I have a few blogs in the making stay tuned to find out what is in store!

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like you have a great summer in store for ya!! Me, just looking for work!

    ReplyDelete