Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Freckle Juice

Ever since I can remember I've had freckles. They. Are. My. Favorite. Feature. Seriously though, I love my freckles! I have lots of them too! I've heard that I've been "kissed by angels" and that I'm "sun kissed" and a lot of other compliments regarding my freckles all my life!

The weather has been great lately. The sun is out and warming things up. I have been making every excuse to be outside. All the sun that I've been enjoying has graced my skin read: tan with NEW freckles!!! I've noticed I have a fairly decent sized one on my bottom lip! Who knew you could get freckles on your lips?!? I've gained several more on the rest of my face, but I can't tell you which ones because I have so many!


Spring is finally here and summer is soon to follow! I absolutely love warm weather and have so many events are happening starting Saturday (every single weekend until June there is something going on) I look forward to being busy!



Do you have a feature that you are always complimented for? What are you looking forward to this spring and summer?

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment