Pages

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Overwhelmed

Those who hope in the Lord will renew their strength.
Isaiah 40:31 NIV


God can bring rest to us, even in the midst of our busy and challenging days.




Now that it's been good weather; I've noticed that I have become a lot busier. Somedays I feel as if my days are over booked and that I just need a moment to myself. Have you EVER had one of those years? Months? Weeks? Days?.... Oh it's just me?... Ok so this is a bit awkward....


I really can't remember what happened in the month of March... I failed at writing every single day for the month... does writing everyday for 2 weeks count? I tried ok? I told you I can't remember what even happened all of a sudden April was here!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment