Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Blogiversary

Happy 3rd blogiversary!

I cannot believe it has been 3 years already!!! Sadly I am a horrible blogger and have neglected posting on it several times... Many times...Too many times

I'm trying to get a fresh start, by posting everyday this month because it is after all my blogs starting month! It has been a challenge to keep up with blogging especially on the weekends AND coming up with things to post is no easy feat. So, congrats to me for getting through the first half of the month!!!

I'm not going to promise anything but I am going to try and keep up with posting at least once a week once the month of March is over.

Thank you to all of you who read my blog, new and old you are all appreciated!


Here is to another year of blogging!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment