Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

FroYo

I'm crazy about frozen yogurt. There should be rehab for such an obsession (... that went too far... ) or maybe I just need some therapy.

I hadn't been to froyo almost all winter, last night was the first in a month or two...
IT WAS SO so SO so SO so SO so SO so SO so SO so SO so good tasty YUMMY!!!

First off they let you sample for FREE(zies) and when you haven't been in awhile you HAVE to sample them ALL!!!


The decision was a tough one to make, because a couple of flavors that I wanted wouldn't be the best combo
the flavors I wanted:

1) Mint
2) Coconut
3) Peanut Butter
4) Banana
5) Cookies & Cream

The flavors I got....

PEANUT BUTTER & STRAWBERRY

Seriously, it tasted like a pb&j sandwich! YUM :)

I didn't even want Strawberry (not much of a fan of Strawberry ice cream froyo) but I had a genius idea and went for it... I am very glad that I did too!


Do you like ice cream or frozen yogurt better?

What is your favorite flavor/combination/toppings?

If you could have ANY flavor for ice cream/froyo what would it be?

1 comment:

  1. my fav is cheesecake with raspberries. Sometimes I put "fresh" fruit on it, but foyo is good with both cheesecake and raspberry. Sometimes I just need a bite just to satisfy the sweet tooth.

    ReplyDelete