Pages

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Anxiously waiting

Have you ever waited? Do you have patience when waiting?

Patience is not in my vocabulary. It's not that I can't be patient, or maybe that is the case... I'm just not good at being patient or maybe it's because I just don't want to be patient. I am an anxious waiter. Does that work? Even if it doesn't work that's who I am!

There are so many things coming up that I am excited about and it seems as if they are never going to happen. My days seem to be so slow! Do you ever feel this way?

Did I not mention what ALL these "things" that I'm looking forward to are? Oops my bad! I know you were are thinking "how rude!". So all this excitement without any patience starts next Friday! (cue Rebecca Black's song...) You know you were thinking it!... Sorry if that song is now stuck in your head! Ok maybe I'm not... Back to what I was saying; next Friday I'm super excited about...

I'm going on a DATE with someone I've known for a couple years now. We are going to San Francisco to have dinner and go to a concert!

In a little over 2 weeks I pack my bags and move to Mission Springs for the summer. Continue praying for me, the staff, campers, and Frontier Ranch! I will post more about this later.

The first weekend that I'm in Santa Cruz, I'm venturing out to watch my cousin graduate with her masters in engineering from Stanford University.

The third weekend in June I will be home because... CHRISTIAN IS FINALLY GETTING MARRIED!!! :)

AND the fourth weekend in June my sisters plus some are celebrating Paige's bachelorette in Santa Cruz! I get to actually be apart of it! :)

When July rolls around a few more exciting events are scheduled for me. Such as the second weekend in July some of the lunch bunch girls (I've known these girls since kindergarten and fourth grade and we try to get together when we're all in town.) are going to be camping(?) in Santa Cruz. I can't wait to join them for little bits during the days/nights that they will be there!

And the third weekend in July I will be home again because... PAIGE IS GETTING MARRIED!!! :)

I'm so excited and ready for the summer! (I'm jumping up and down in excitement... Seriously I am!)

Are you anxious about anything? Are you patient? Are you ready for summer to be here?






- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment