Pages

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Meat lovers


Since the beginning of December I have not been a red meat eater. My family usually has some sort of red meat at least 2x a week. Hamburger is fine but steak, tri tip, prime rib, etc. I become nauseous just from the sight and smell of them.


It's literally been 6 months since I've had red meat... Ok well, I'm not counting hamburgers, I love me some hamburgers!!! But in all honesty I have had one meal, a tri-tip sandwich, and it didn't satisfy me like it used to.

I used to crave steak, but now the only way I'll eat red meat is in hamburger form (In-n-Out to be exact).

Have you ever stopped eating/drinking something because you got sick? Or just it doesn't appeal to you anymore?





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment