Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Backwards complements

I'm a bad blogger and I'm sorry...

Seriously though, something happened a little over a week ago, and I didn't even think to blog about it.

A couple of Wednesday's ago I had a doctors appointment, it was an annual eye exam. Nothing too big of a deal. My eyes aren't really that bad, but I do have a hard time seeing things (I'm far sighted if that helps). Well I was due for a new pair of glasses and had some help from one of the workers. I wanted a straight up honest opinion on which of 3 glasses looked better on me.


These are the glasses I ended up getting. I really, really like them!

Fast forward to yesterday evening...
My hair was super straight and I was wearing my new glasses. My brother stopped by to pick something up and talk to my parents. He noticed my new glasses and says, "you look like Courtney now". To me this is the strangest of things. Why? Because to be honest Courtney and I look nothing a like. Yes we look related. But I've never been told I look like Courtney (she's blonde, has green/blue eyes, she's more fair skinned than me and not freckly). I'm so used to being recognized as Christian or Paige's little sister (Paige and I looked like twins as we were growing up Christian and I well let's just say I'm the girl version of him).

I'm not upset with the comment Christian made. I know he didn't mean it as a bad thing. It just caught me off guard is all. Courtney is gorgeous. I'm glad that as I grow older I'm starting to look more like my oldest sister.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment: