Pages

Monday, May 23, 2011

What (not) to wear

I briefly mentioned that I'm going on a date this week. I'm clueless on what to wear or not wear.

My date is with someone I've been friends with for a few years now and has actually seen me at my worst (allergic reactions at camp... Actually just camp in general). So I don't want to go over the top with what I wear. However our date will take place in San Francisco ( I've always thought you have to dress up when you go into a big city... Is this true?). We will have dinner and go to a concert.

Do you need pictures of a few items from my closet? Maybe a few outfits that I've thought of?
What do you suggest I wear? Are jeans too casual? Is a nice dress too formal? HELP! I don't know what to wear (or not to wear)!









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment