Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Revamped Blog

So, finals are this week and I had my first final due yesterday (it was a take home, but it was the hardest take home I have ever had). I have a final due later today (a paper on "The Devil Wears Prada") so I decided to do this as a break from the paper. I changed up the look of my blog, it took me awhile to figure it out but it is all said and done and is water under the bridge. I hope you all like the new look. Also, I would like to know what you are all interested in (topic wise)I can't really think of anything to blog about so how about some ideas.

Oh and guess what!?! I will be home sometime tomorrow afternoon!
I thought I'd let you know. :)

1 comment:

  1. Your new layout is cute!! Thanx to you I learned how to do it to... so THANK YOU!!! Now that you are home... you need to do a cookie decorating day!!! Keep me posted. ;p

    ReplyDelete