Pages

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where'd it go?

I realize that I haven't blogged at all this whole time that I have been on break... for those who are that upset about me not keeping you posted have most likely seen me while on break and have been updated with what's going on in my life. I also realized that I will be having to go back to school sometime this week/weekend.

My break in a nut shell:

1. Got a speeding ticket on my way home...

2. My computer got a virus...

3. Helped out with Catering jobs... (thought I was gaining some extra cash... but silly me now has to pay for a speeding ticket)

4. Had a Christmas party with all of my close friends from high school...

5. Went down to Fresno to celebrate Christmas with family and then stayed the night at Paige's apartment...

6. Had a quiet and relaxing Christmas...

7. Computer virus worsened and now computer won't turn on :(

8. Went to the lake sailed a little and pulled the boat out of the water...

9. Went to Mission Springs for 2008 staff reunion

10. Had an uneventful New Year's celebration...


Ya, that pretty much describes my break, not totally exciting or anything but it has been great being home!

2 comments:

  1. Yes. You are lucky I saw you and got a live update!! Hey you hung out with me and C too. Come on now. That is exciting stuff!!! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could have come with my to the NYE party I went to.

    You forgot to mention that you cleaned my house as my Christmas gift. BEST GIFT EVER! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete