Pages

Monday, January 12, 2009

Simple Question

I have been struggling and trying to reevaluate my life; it's not going the greatest. For those of you who do not know I have moved back home. It wasn't my decision, I was dismissed from APU. I'm pretty bitter towards the school right now from the circumstances of the event, but I'm strong enough to talk about it. I at first wasn't really sure what my next step would be other than knowing that I absolutely HAVE to get a degree, which means continuing school. Opportunities have revealed themselves and it has been hard choosing which path to take and what my next move is going to be but the elephant placed in front of me can only be eaten one bite at a time. My sister Paige has talked with her roommates about me moving in with her/them down in Fresno, but the fault is that the schools down there started classes today. I am still considering moving down there sometime in the future maybe to attend Fresno State. For right now I am living at home with mom and dad (who have shown a tremendous amount of support while I figure things out). I found out by a little bit of research that Merced Community College starts on the 20th of January, which is great for me to register for classes this week and start school next Monday. I'm going tomorrow morning to Merced to register for a few classes that I know I need to take hopefully I can get into all of them but I really don't mind crashing a class on the first day or 2 to be able to add the class. The classes I have chosen are:
Nutrition
Computer Applications
English
Personal and Social Adjustments (Psychology)
Cultural Anthropology

That's a total of 15 units which is more than a full time student (it's keeping my parents happy and I'll still be covered by their insurance).


The question I have for all of you is to place me in your prayers, I am in a time of need for guidance to make the right decision.

3 comments:

  1. And you'll be that much closer to completing a degree of some sort by taking lots of GE classes.

    I'm proud of your strength during this hard time. But God has a plan for you.

    And I love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm praying for you girl!! Hang in there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for you during what seems like is a very difficult time...

    ReplyDelete