Pages

Thursday, January 15, 2009

School

So school starts on Tuesday the 20th and I will be swamped with 16 units! I was only able to get one of the classes I originally wanted so looks like an interesting semester. The classes that I'm officially enrolled in are (drum roll please)....

POSC-01 Political Science
MUS-13 History and Appreciation of Jazz
ENGL-A English (it's not the one I wanted to take... oh well)
ENGL-AL English Lab (yeah. ummm... why?)
CPSC-30 Computer Applications
PSYC-23 Personal and Social Adjustment (it's a Wednesday night class)


So pretty much all of my classes are on Tuesday's and Thursday's (all except for my psych. class).

5 comments:

  1. YEAH! I'm proud of you for jumping back in. I know you're probably rather take time off, find a job, yada yada. But it's good that you're continuing to work on your education and complete your GE.

    You know my place is a quiet place to study if you ever need to...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh Psyc... fun!! LOVE Psyc classes!! And Music and Computer Sceinces don't sound to bad either!! Good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. who do you have and when? i am also going on tth and may have some of the books you need :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have Randall's book if you'd like it. I have English 6B at the same time as your poly sci class so maybe we could meet somewhere and i could give it to you. I'm in V 41. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for another Merced person! Since I've been working there for 4 years, I'm excited to see people go to college down there. If you'd ever like to meet me for lunch, just let me know! Also, if you send me your email I'll add you to my blog (meamoore@netzero.com). HANG IN THERE! Or I will post "the picture"... yes, you know which one... HAHA!

    ReplyDelete