Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Room by Room...

Since I have been home I have been debating whether I want to move back into my old room that's is much, much bigger than my room right now, it also means downsizing my bed back to a twin and there would be an extra bed just collecting dust. So, on last Thursday while I was home sick with the after math of the flu ( being up all night with the flu qualifies for a sick day) for the majority of the day other than 7 in the morning to email all of my teachers explaining my absence for the day; I seriously slept until 1 or 2 in the afternoon and when I did wake up I still felt gross and nauseous so I decided to think of ways to rearrange my room and it led me to Better Homes and Gardens
where you can arrange your room after some time fiddling around with the program I decided what to do with my bedroom. ALL day Saturday I was in my room not only cleaning... o.k. well kind of cleaning just enough so I could push and shove all my furniture in every which direction. after two days of having my room how I had just arranged it I thought of an even better way and so ALL day today I moved my furniture to the new desired places. I can actually say that I am really excited for the new layout for the fact that it makes my room seem so much bigger and it is WAY more open and inviting! I haven't taken any pictures because well my room is still a mess but I promise (cross my heart, hope to die... I think you get the idea) to post pictures later this week once my room is completely clean and picturesque.


Good Night to you all and for me well I'm going to be taking a HUGE pain killer all this moving heavy furniture stuff has really taken a toll on my back :(

No comments:

Post a Comment