Pages

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chance of a life time

So this summer I have a chance to work at a Christian summer camp as a counselor. I'm super excited but I'm not sure if I really want to spend the whole summer with kids... I have a few newish friends that are also going to be working there one will be kitchen staff and the other will be a counselor also (I've known these girls for awhile now but we've just now become more than acquaintances and are truly starting the life long friendships). So basically I don't know if I want to go for the whole summer and miss out on everything that is already planned out with my friends... I just don't know so if you want to put a sidenote in your prayers tonight, tomorrow, etc. for me working at Frontier Ranch, I would greatly appreciate it... By the way did I mention that this summer camp is going to be a life changing event I will grow in my faith more, and gain new friendships, oh and BE PRAISING AND WORSHIPING GOD THE WHOLE TIME?


I'm just confused yet hopeful...

1 comment: