Pages

Monday, April 14, 2008

I actually did it!

I got 100% on my math test!!! For those who know me, know that math and I do not get along at all! So my test is on the refrigerator with no bad markings and the only red ink on the test is the perfect score. I feel like such a little kid for putting it on the fridge, but my parents never did that type of thing when I was a kid so I asked my mom to clear a part of the fridge and I put it up myself! I was the only one in my class to get a 100% on this test! I thought about taking a picture but I'll spare you from looking at lots of chicken scratch from me working out all of the problems, and from thinking you're taking the test...


....This has made my day!


Oh and One Tree Hill is on today along with The Hills!

No comments:

Post a Comment