Pages

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Bachelorette Weekend!

Partay! So one of my close friend Karly is getting married in 39 days.... she brought it up today... anyways... this past weekend was her bachelorette weekend and it was so much fun! We shopped till we dropped and then we learned how to pole dance! I was very skeptical about the whole thing but by the end of the lesson I was comfortable and felt sexy and confident (I also got a great workout). We went to a Japanese restaurant and the chef prepared the food in front of us, he was really funny making stupid jokes about everything! We had little lingerie party, and watched 27 Dresses (pay per view). Today we all went shopping at another mall and we headed our seperate ways home. Karly's wedding is on June 8th and I can't wait, it's just scary to think about her getting married because she is only a week older than me and we're only 20. I got to go to bed I've got school in the morning... eww....

No comments:

Post a Comment