Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

Sorry

So I haven't written for a week so I'm sorry for that. I've been busy with getting school back in the groove since spring break. All my teachers are starting to discuss FINALS. Eww....

So let me rehash what's happened since last time I wrote; hmmmm.... Well lets see, I went down to Azusa, CA and fell in love again.... with the campus and with about 50 singing college age men. I went to APU for a preview weekend and stayed with a student and a few other girls looking into transfering there as well (lets just say I didn't fit in with those girls), school started back up and it doesn't even seem like I had a week off! Seriously, spring break wasn't a break. Oh, I finished a quilt that I had started in June of last year and fiddled a round with it every so often, and now it is completed and comfy and I LOVE it! I have also been painting at my parents rental house we call it the cottage, my oldest sister is going to be moving in to it and all the renovations are almost done all that's left is the flooring and counter tops and the fencing/ landscaping, oh and for her to move in!

I'll post pictures of Myself and some of the girls at a semi-formal at APU. but for right now I'm calling it quits good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment