Pages

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Slacker

I've been slacking on this blog and I'm sorry I have some new developed
pictures and I just need to scan them and post them for your viewing. I tried to post pictures from the Rascal Flatts/ Taylor Swift concert and either my computer was being STUPID or it's the user.... hmmm I'm going with computer is stupid! Anyways I'll update you all on what's been going on... lets see:
  • I have a "B" in my math class and if you could guess by my excitement that is because math and I don't get along at all and now we are be coming acquaintances. Not FRIENDS maybe by the end of the semester when I have passed the Final math and I will be friends (please oh please let me pass my math final!)
  • KidZone the children's program at my church has one week left! This month we have been teaching the kids about Noah. I read them the story of Noah's Ark. The kid's participated in activities dealing with God's Promise. We even measured how big the ark was 450 ft. long x 70 ft. wide x 45 ft. tall. Let me tell you it was really long, pretty wide, and super tall! It's no wonder that Noah could fit 7 of each clean animal and bird.
  • My parents rental that my sister Courtney is moving into is almost complete and ready for her to move in to. To see some pictures click this link practicing patience
  • I have officially applied for a summer job as a camp counselor at a Christian camp that I attended as a kid.
  • I have been happy with who I am and what I am all about. Not caring what people think of me.

I can't think of anything else right now but when I do I'll be blogging it!

No comments:

Post a Comment