Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

My thoughts

I told Walker that I don't feel the same way for him. Somehow he convinced me to go to The Music Man and so I'm not sure if he thinks that it's a date... I really don't want to lead him on, but I don't think he realizes that me being nice and a friend just means that I want to be friends... He's never had a girlfriend, or even told a girl that he like her. I don't want to hurt him, but I don't want to hurt myself either. I feel pressured by not only Walker, but also my friends. When I asked them what to do they said "date him, give him a chance." I just don't want another clingy relationship; Walker seems dependent, whereas Adam is very independent and I'm attracted to Adam's independence. I just don't feel the chemistry between Walker and I as much as I do between Adam and I.




I've been trying to get a hold of Adam to tell him that I like him, or that he needs to stop sending mixed signals if he doesn't feel the same way towards me. So far no luck. By the end of this weekend I'm going to talk to him about it!

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a conversation for after OTH...

    Oh wait, there is no OTH this week... shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is OTH??
    Do NOT let your friends pressure you into dating a guy you KNOW you have no chemistry with. That will make things much harder down the road for him and you when you!! Trust me!! You are attracted to independce because you are indenpedent and know what you want which is much more than most people can say for themselves. Do NOT sell yourself short and settle for less than you want or less than you deserve!! Life is to short to live it in misery rather than happyness.... and that is my rant for the day. Ha!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OTH = One Tree Hill... A show Kait watches with Adam every Monday. hehe...

    On the flip side, don't let your friends try to deter you from dating someone that you DO have chemistry with despite the fact that when things progress further you'll have to move to another state...thousands of miles away...

    Again, they only do it because they care.

    ReplyDelete