Pages

Friday, October 3, 2008

Say it isn't so

So Walker called me up and wanted to hang out today. Cool, so I thought... He was really nice and asked me how things were going with Adam, I laughed and told him he was opening a can of worms. I told all the recent news about Adam, I how I've tried to not like him and all the crap that's been happening. We got on the subject of if someone were to like me if I would want them to tell me, I said yes like a dumb shit... Walker confessed that he likes me and wants to take me out on a date, and how all the talking of me liking Adam is really hard for him. I had an inkling that Walker likes me I knew it deep down, I just hated telling him that the feeling isn't mutual. BUT, because Adam is a LOSER, we are going on a "date"-ish thing... we're going to see the school's production of The Music Man on Saturday. I guess I'm just going to see where dating Walker goes? I'm not too sure about this whole thing, actually I'm really feeling awkward.

I still like Adam a lot, and I'm planning on telling him that I do like him and that how he acts around me is sending me mixed signals and if he doesn't feel the same way his actions are showing, then he needs to just STOP!

No matter what I want to keep the friendships that I have with these two men (boys?) it's just figuring out what my heart truly wants and whether the feelings are mutual between both the guy and me.

That is how my weekend is starting off....

2 comments:

  1. Not gonna lie, I saw that coming.
    You said that because Adam's dumb you're going on a "date" with Walker? That's not a good reason, and you may end up hurting Walker, so be careful. And if you don't like Walker that way be upfront. Tell him that you're not really interested in being more then friends right now. That you need to be better friends with someone before you start dating. Just a suggestion.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah! Ditto on BTU's comment.

    Just don't cry like a blubbering fool who ends up with swollen eyes and a raw nose. It's not fun...

    ReplyDelete