Pages

Friday, October 17, 2008

My yesterday :)

Yesterday was nice. I didn't have to go to my firsts class; it was test day and all tests are all online. Cool, I got to sleep in some. I checked my e-mail and found out my other class was canceled. AWESOME! A day to myself get things done before my escape to Hawaii. :)
Later, like around 5p.m. Liz and I were getting our i.d. cards to get some dinner with our friend Rob, when my R.D. Jonny saw me and was like "I was just going to find you! You're getting a roommate." I wasn't going to get my hopes up like the 5 other times, so i just went on with my day. After dinner I ran into my R.A. Kyle who told me that my new roomie was going to be stopping by my apartment to get my signature on a paper later that night. So, me looking at my apartment in disgust, midterms, research papers, figuring out my schedule for next semester was being displayed throughout the whole apartment. I frantically started to clean, I didn't even get to my bedroom... when I heard knocking on my door, it was Ally my new roommate and Kyle.
She's going to be moving in sometime today and I'm at peace about it all. Everryone is shocked that I'm so OK with this happening 2 months into school but there is something about this situation that I'm at peace.

God has really been using me these past 2 months. I may not know what the purpose of it all until a later date, but I'm glad he is using me. I have really been struggling down here and I feel I'm supposed to be here now. I'm hoping this feeling will last for the rest of my school career.


I just thought I would update you all... please pray for me.

1 comment: