Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2008

numero uno

I really suck at this whole blog thing. Especially on keeping you all updated on my Hawaiian adventure like I said I would.... whoops :o/


Tuesday October 21, 2008

My flight departed from LAX at 8 am, but getting there was a another story! My friend Aimee drove me to the air port which was very nice of her, except that she didn't want to leave until 7 am, while I wanted to be at the air port by 7. LAX is not that close to school it's actually probably 40 minutes without traffic, but being that my flight was pretty early in the morning everyone was trying to get to work causing the traffic that we had got stuck in. I arrived at the air port and checked my luggage just in time to catch my flight. My flight was different, to say the least I flew to Phoenix, Arizona.... I had a layover and then boarded the airplane that took me to Hawaii (Big Island). My mom and aunt were there awaiting my uncle and my arrivals. We then proceeded to meet up with the rest of the gang at the beach. After a little while of swimming and relaxing we headed off to my Aunt's house in Waimea, where we staying. We showered ate dinner hung out for a bit soon it was off to bed.



To Be Continued....
also pictures will be posted later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment