Pages

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Hair Today. Gone Tomorrow

Yesterday I got my haircut, at a 5 star salon. Before you get all that's way too much money; on me. Hear me out. So, in September, I bought a package deal, this promotion includes a) Back Facial b) Hair Cut c) Facial and d) Hair Coloring/Highlights, this deal is originally just over $300... I got it for $40... So doing the math 4 different things equals $10 each... It's a steal if you ask me! But, it does have its perks with discounts on products and other gimmicks. I've so far, done 2 of the promotions, the Back Facial (seriously a facial for your back, my back was clear of blemishes so it turned into a massage) and the Haircut (shampoo, deep conditioner, scalp massage, cut, and style).


My hair was in dire need of at least a trim, but it was also at this really awkward length. So, I told Nicole (the stylist that cut my hair) that it's too thick and a solid length and it's just awkward! Nicole fixed my hair, she left the length (I really do want to grow my hair out), and she put lots of layers instead of just one, and thinned my hair out...


You know when you first get your haircut differently and you're not fully sure if you like it or not... I've been trying to figure it out all day, I liked it while sitting in the chair after she had finished all the snipping and cutting, but when I got back to my apartment I wasn't so sure what to think... It's cute but I'm not so sure how much it fits me; it isn't quite my style...



Sorry, it's a mirror shot.


This one is a little better.



I learned that if I don't do my hair right it looks like I have a mullet, great, I can't just throw my hair up into a ponytail. Thank God for hats!


Tell me what you think...

3 comments:

  1. I'll give you my opinion when I see it in person in a week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. I want to see it as a mullet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The pics don't look bad... I need to see it in person...

    ReplyDelete