Pages

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Title's are Over Rated

I know, I haven't finished talking about my trip to Hawaii, school has been a little busy (it has taken over my life). Most of you read my sister's blog, and well, it's the same story... except she has pictures too! So if you're that interested in knowing about the rest of the trip, take a gander at my sister's blog.


So, my life as of now is very umm... it's well... hmm... I'm not sure... it's boring! I have class and chapel and homework and finding time to just relax and hang out with my friends. That's what's going on here.

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention I'm over Adam. He's dating another girl, who happens to be best friends with my roommate. But, I met a guy in one of my classes who is really cute, he's a christian, was in the Army, smart, nice, older than me (is 25 too old?)... have I mentioned that he is from Turlock, CA? So, my new crushes name is Garren. I'm not going to get ahead of myself, this is not in my hands to control.

I'm pretty much rambling now, so I'm just going to stop here. Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. 25 is not too old for you. Take a picture. I want more pictures out of you missy. ;p

    ReplyDelete