Pages

Saturday, November 22, 2008

iSleep

Sleep... who needs it? Well, apparently I do. I haven't been getting a good nights sleep since Hawaii. I go to bed at a decent hour let's just say midnight and for some reason I just can't wake up! Also, the school fixed the code entry for the gated entrance (my apartment happens to be at one of the entrances), all I hear at night it beeping and it lasts for hours! Seriously, there could be an emergency and I won't wake up. All this sleep, has led me to staying up later. I'm sick of not being able to fall asleep by midnight, and waking up by 8 a.m. at the latest. Even when I do wake up before 8 a.m., I feel so lethargic and crash not long after waking... boring classes lead to a snoring student... (I really don't snore) the harder I try to stay awake the worse it is. If I give in and take a nap I find myself up until 3 sometimes 4 a.m.

So, should I give in and take a sleeping aid? Will I become dependent (have to always take a pill to fall asleep)?

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to college living while living in the dorms...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get ear plugs, seriously. It helped me sleep when my roommate was staying up until 3am watching movies. And turn your alarm clock way up. No matter how hard you try, (roommate or not, friends or not), living in the dorms requires staying up super late. I'm tired by 10, but don't get to sleep until 1am. :( I'm right there with you.

    ReplyDelete