Pages

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

SURPRISE!

HAHAHA!!! Yesterday, I got a call from Courtney, she was informing me that my 21st birthday is on Mardi Gras! (YAY BEADS!!! (just kidding)) I told Courtney that both of my Tuesday classes were canceled and that I'd still be leaving school on Tuesday (today). Courtney didn't like that idea and suggested that I come home early like after my last class on Monday (yesterday). I thought that it was an option I hadn't thought of, Courtney even mentioned that if I came home early then we could surprise my mom. Well, I did just that, I loaded my car before class and left for home right after class. I even talked to my mom in the process of packing and right before I was on the road, but I kept my mouth shut so I could surprise her! I left Azusa at about 4:30pm and got home around 9pm I made perfect time (there wasn't any traffic). I wanted Courtney to be there when the whole SURPRISE happened, so I stopped by Courtney's place (she was having bible study and was close to being done (and I really had to go to the bathroom... I held it from the grapevinve until I got home... not a smart idea!)). Courtney was ready to head over to get her dogs, and I followed behind her giggling the whole time, Courtney walked into the living room with me in tow, my mom was confused and when she realized it was me she screamed a little and started laughing because our plan had worked and I had surprised her!

2 comments:

  1. Mom said she thought you were RaeLynn...I don't know...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah surprises!!! Good job Rae Lynn, ah, Kaitlin.

    ReplyDelete